Posts Tagged ‘rucksack’
Great Review from The Gadgeteer
Recently, our Trabasack Mini has been reviewed over at The Gadgeteer and we’re extremely pleased their reviewer enjoyed our product so much. Here’s a quick look at some of the main points they made about the product and also some of their useful photographs.
Now, the reviewer who was given the opportunity to try out the Trabasack Mini was less than enamoured with the idea of being offered a ‘lap tray’ to test drive. As he says of lap tray users:
‘If you’re like me the first thing you see in your mind is either an elderly person sitting on a floral couch with doilies, surrounded by their six cats or a larger gentlemen, comb-over , eating a heat and eat meal in his white singlet in a room lit only by the glow of his television’
However, on receiving the Trabasack Mini it seems his mind was changed. Throughout the review, the Trabasack Mini is praised for many of its great benefits. He highlights the features of the bag as ‘hand friendly’ with large accessible D-rings which makes it nice, large and easy to use.
As the photo shows, he test drove the Trabasack Mini with his notebook and it was a perfect fit, further highlighting that ‘the top and bottom of the notebook are well protected by the bean bag and the table surface’. The reviewer also trialed the different carry options available with the Trabasack Mini and here’s a photo of
his son using the Trabasack as a backpack.
In conclusion, the reviewer describes the Trabasack Mini as a ‘very useful companion’ and has used it several times whilst out and about. It’s main positive from his point of view seems to be its versatility and convenience when you need a lap tray whilst on the go. He also highlights it use for hobbies such as resting logbooks on when geocaching and at home as a stand for his Galaxy tablet device. Like many of our Facebook fans, this reviewer also realised the Trabasack Mini makes a great cushion when out at the park to keep your backside dry when sitting on the grass!
The reviewer has also noted that they’re kindly going to pass their Trabasack Mini onto a friend who uses a wheelchair to get a review for their perspective. We’d like to thank the team at The Gadgeteer and the reviewer who looked at our product in such depth For the full review: Trabasack laptop bag on the Gadgeteer.
Share and Enjoy
Samsung RF710 Laptop Bag
A brand new kind of Samsung RF710 laptop briefcase which you can also use as a lapdesk on your lap. A tray top on one side and a levelling beanbag beneath makes it a ideal bag and tray for using your Samsung RF710 laptop.
There are lots of different Samsung RF710 laptop bags on the market they all have their advantages. When you purchase a Samsung RF710 laptop, one of the reasons you purchased it was simply because of its portability but to carry it about you need the right bag to ensure its safety, your comfort and many other things. But, in contrast to Trabasack, no other Samsung RF710 laptop bag can be used to support your Samsung RF710 laptop on your own lap when you wish to sit down and work.
There are many people who can reap the benefits of well designed and well-fitting Samsung RF710 laptop bags from busy students to travelling salesman, from hectic businesspeople to gadget enthusiasts; Trabasack is the Samsung RF710 laptop backpack for everyone.
The Trabasack Samsung RF710 Laptop bag and laptray alternative
At Trabasack we produce a selection of wonderful Samsung RF710 laptop bags for all environments and our range makes it simple to make use of your Samsung RF710 laptop bag to be a table or tray as well as a bag. This multipurpose application makes Trabasack even more well-known and practical. Trabasack is distinctive because it is the only Samsung RF710 laptop bag that you can rest comfortably on your lap to make use of as a lap tray.
Trabasack safeguards your Samsung RF710 laptop as well as being a desk which you can work on anyplace. The beanbag cushion assists to protect your things from knocks and bumps. The hard tray side fits comfortably in your back when worn as a backpack as well as offering a tray surface for writing or utilizing your Samsung RF710 laptop. The hard tray surface also protects the contents in the bag space.
There are many great features to the Trabasack which comes in both Curve and Mini models and these include:
- Slim line and lightweight – both the Trabasack Curve and Trabasack Mini are very light-weight and slim line. They’re properly designed to fit your Samsung RF710 laptop, as well as having space for other files and essential things you might require.
- Versatile “Connect” option – in the event you select a Curve Connect or Mini Connect your Trabasack comes having a soft tray surface which you can attach anything to with Velcro hook tapes. This is fantastic if you are travelling and you would like to keep your mp3 music player, mobile phone or anything else close at hand. Attach a small piece of hook tape to your gadgets to help keep them firmly on the tray surface. Another unique feature!
- Multiple carry options – with two long straps you can wear your Trabasack however you want. In the event you like rucksacks wear it on your back, if you would like it to emulate a briefcase, carry it that way!
Trabasacks are the modern option to standard Samsung RF710 laptop bags and can truly make a huge distinction to your working life. With additional tray table functionality you are able to work or play in any setting and get probably the most out of your Samsung RF710 laptop.
Share and Enjoy
Messenger Bags for Women
As an alternative to the standard handbag, lots of businesswomen and students are opting for messenger bags instead. Messenger bags are spacious, comfortable to carry and brilliant for ensuring you can get to your stuff in a second (no more delving into the depths of a bottomless handbag!). Messenger Bags for women can be found in a range of styles and colors but when considering your first messenger bag, have you considered the Trabasack?
Messenger Bags from women are becoming increasingly popular, especially among students and businesswomen. However, if you’d prefer a bag which can be utilised like a messenger bag but also has other features and uses, opt for the Trabasack. Trabasacks can be used just like messenger bags for women and depending on the model you select, you can opt for a specific coloured trim to match your personality!
If you choose a Trabasack Curve Connect you have the option of a range of coloured trims such as pink or orange so you can tailor your new bag to your personal preferences. The other features of the fantastic Trabasack Curve Connect include:
- Soft Velcro-ready “Connect” surface – your Trabasack Curve Connect comes with a soft Velcro-ready tray surface meaning you can attach things to your bag’s tray top to ensure you don’t lose anything such as your mp3 player or TV remote.
- Multi strap options – your Trabasack Curve Connect comes with four straps, two short and two long which means you can opt to use it as a messenger bag or you could choose to wear it as a rucksack or bum bag. Another great feature is its easily attachable to your pushchair or pram!
- Machine washable – your Trabasack Curve Connect can be washed in your regular machine at 30 degrees!
- Ideal for crafting or embroidery – if you’re a skilled crafter you could use your Trabasack Curve Connect tray top to complete your crafts and store your materials inside.
Your Trabasack Curve Connect’s best feature is that is truly is a portable workstation and whatever you want to do be it crafts or accounts you can easily do it using your multifunctional Trabasack. Instead of considering one of the single function messenger bags for women, there are many reasons you should consider a Trabasack.